Customer Service Manager / Brand Ambassador
BUG-A-SALT, a growing start-up manufacturing a unique, patented insect eradication device seeks a full-time Customer Service Manager/Brand Ambassador.
Can you imagine yourself leading a small but growing team of customer service representatives helping BUG-A-SALT customers operate their insect eradication devices? Would you like to work for a company that stands behind its product and offers a 90 day warranty and beyond? Are you the type of person who loves to organize things and develop better systems to handle challenges as they arise? Do you enjoy learning new things and problem solving? If the answer is yes, supervising customer service at BUG-A-SALT could be a great position for you.
Successful candidates must be able to lead a team taking care of our passionate customers whether by phone, email, or social media. Applicants must be willing to wear several hats, have a thick skin & good sense of humor, able to lift 15 pound boxes, and love big dogs (we have a 90 pound American bulldog in the office). Our company is modeled to reward employees who prove themselves to be hard working and dedicated. After a trial period, permanent team members can qualify for health/dental insurance and other benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead our current customer service team in handling customer calls and email queries.
- Recruit, mentor, and train new customer service representatives as needed.
- Ensure staff handling calls/emails, follows protocol for canceling orders, issuing refunds & returns, providing customer tracking, and editing customer data.
- Ensure the customer service team follows proper procedure for packaging product, lifting boxes, shipping, and labeling.
- Resolve any elevated customer issues representatives are struggling with.
- Lead weekly/daily staff meetings in order to increase motivation, boost morale, and productivity.
- In addition to our E-commerce website, oversee the Amazon and Ebay platforms, tackling issues as they arise, ensuring shipments and customer questions/comments are being handled in a timely manner.
- Compile daily and weekly reports for management charting sales, office inventory, customer complaints, compliments, and/or concerns.
- 3-5 years experience working in a customer service position.
- E-Commerce experience is a big plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a leadership role on a team.
- Exceptional phone, email, and office etiquette.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word etc).
- Must be willing/able to work a traditional 8 hour day, 5 days per week.
- In addition, have the ability to work some overtime and possibly weekends during our busy holiday season.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org