SHRED-ER Salt Cartridges
Get Ready to Rock n’ Roll by stocking up on SHRED-ER patented salt cartridges!
The “never seen before” patented SHRED-ER salt cartridges are Lorenzo’s newest creation. Shred the sh!t out of giant roaches, murder hornets, tomato worms, scorpions or any other sorry MotherF@#-ER$ that dare cross your path.
We are extremely proud of this new, lethal, salt ammunition. However, we must warn you of its power. Don’t be an idiot. This stuff will damage furniture, paint, finished surfaces, & window screens. DO NOT SHOOT critters sitting on Grandma’s antiques! No butterflies, praying mantises, or the like are to be targeted with this device. Pest insects only.
Click HERE for Official Demo Video!
- 12 cartridges, 120 rounds of ammunition = 10¢ a shot!
- Powered by non-toxic, ordinary sodium (Na)
- ONLY compatible with BUG-A-SALT SHRED-ER
- Non reusable, please recycle plastic when spent
- Wear safety glasses for your protection during operation
- Do not attempt to modify or service this product & contact us directly for assistance.
- Cheaper than a pack of cigarettes... healthier too!
- Recommended to eliminate pests including: Giant Roaches/Waterbugs, Murder Hornets, Carpenter Bees, Centipedes, Scorpions, Giant biting spiders such Banana or Joro, Locusts, Potato Beetles, Squash Bugs, Tomato/Hornworms, and Lantern Flies.
NOT Compatible with BUG-A-SALT 3.0 or 2.5!
- Free shipping with orders over $49 go out via FEDEX GROUND (lower 48 ONLY!).
- Rush shipping (provided by FEDEX) leaves our facility Monday through Friday.
- Rush shipping normally arrives in 2 business days. This means if you order Rush shipping on Saturday, it goes out the door on Monday & package arrives on Wednesday.
- FEDEX now delivers on Saturday. However, FEDEX does not deliver any packages on Sunday.
- Rush orders will be shipped the same day if placed before 2 PM PST Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Sorry No Rush or Ground shipping to PO Box/APO/FPO/DPO.
- All packages shipped to PO Box/APO/FPO/DPO will go out via FEDEX SMART POST.
- RVRaymond V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoFantastic edition when a Sodium Chloride Lobotomy is Needed
Absolutely love this ammunition as it’s a perfect addition for my “SHRED-ER Pistola’s” and as you can see from my bug assault wall of fame, I carry plenty on hand for any given infestation. Hope you enjoy my lovely wall of death and yes, that’s my actual license plate when I used to drive before my accident.
- JJJohnnie J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMy Impression of the Shredder Ammo and a TOP-SECRET PHOTO and story!!
The ease and convenience of the Shredder Ammo cannot be overstated!
P.S. I was under my blankies with my laptop on the dark web researching the flat earth when a screen suddenly opened! I'm pretty sure it was a Russian Hacker because he asked me if I like borscht and what I was wearing! He told me that if I turned on my webcam he would share a TOP-SECRET Bug-A-Salt photo with me!! A photo that almost cost a guy his very life! Of course, I complied! He told me that he knows a guy who knows another guy who has a friend who is on the janitorial crew at one of the Bug-A-Salt super secret research facilities! He was just barely able to get out with his life after snapping this photo! Yes, it's a small photo, a bit fuzzy, but it shows me everything I needed to see, and what it shows is utterly SHOCKING!! Until I got this photo, I always just threw away my spent brass, 'er, plastic Shredder Cartridges. Not anymore!! From now on they are going into a zip-lock
baggie and straight into my sock drawer! It seems the evil genius at Bug-A-Salt may be working on a new reloading strategy!! I know what you are thinking! This is pure BS... No way this is true!! Well, I say to you, this was on the Dark Web! Shared with me by a 100% mystery Russian guy with a penchant for borscht and Americans in whitey tighties, so I KNOW it's completely legit! Toss out your Shredder Ammo Cartridges at your own peril! I'm holding onto mine because the future may just bring us new toys!…
- EREric R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNot a bad one yet.
Great product. Hoping for possible reloading stuff in the future? But mowed through 16 wheels so far all dead bugs. Video is of first shot and guts at the end. Will be putting more on my Christmas list.
- BFByron F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoI love this shit
A genius to come up with shit like this.
Send you pictures He...he...he that's funny...the shred-er blows the bug,fly, spider to nothing.
- DSDale S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBugs going down!
I'm am in the middle of a 2 week camping trip at Stockton lake in Missouri. I don't have to tell you that nothing that Flys stands a chance against my shred-er. Flys, wasps, crickets and bees are going down! What an awesome thing you made! I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Great job. It's not only awesome. It's fun!!!