Customer Service Specialist / Brand Ambassador
BUG-A-SALT, a growing start-up manufacturing a unique, patented insect eradication device seeks a full-time Customer Service Specialist/Brand Ambassador. We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist/Brand Ambassador that will be the liaison between our company and our customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; and keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Successful candidates must be willing and able to focus on taking care of our passionate customers and fans whether by phone or email. You will also be asked to process returns, exchanges, and assist customers with mechanical support questions. You will also be responsible for escalating complaints when needed. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated. Applicants must be willing to wear several hats, have a thick skin, have good sense of humor, and love big dogs (we have a 100 pound American bulldog in the office). Our company is modeled to reward employees who prove themselves to be hard working and dedicated. After a trial period, permanent team members can qualify for health/dental insurance and other benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer phones/emails and professionally respond customer comments/questions on a daily basis.
- Expert attention to detail -- which will be required in order to follow protocol for canceling orders, issuing refunds, providing customer tracking and editing customer data.
- Willing and able to follow directives and respond well on a daily basis to the chain of command.
- Compile daily and weekly reports for manager and team members charting progress of their work, sales, customer complaints, compliments, and/or concerns.
- Lift boxes weighing around 15 pounds and pack/ship product to customers as needed.
- Willing and able to quickly develop an understanding of the product and how it works in order to properly respond to customer issues.
- Be willing and available for random office tasks including and not limited to merchandise organization, file organization, taking out trash/recycling, helping to keep things tidy in between visits from the cleaning crew, and/or placing orders for office supplies.
- Must be able to type at least 35 words per minute.
- Candidates with previous experience working face to face (or over the phones) with customers preferred.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree or higher, OR equivalent experience.
- Customer service or call center experience a plus.
- Excellent writing/typing skills.
- Proficient in interacting with customers to provide excellent customer service.
- Mechanical aptitude helpful.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions with precision.
- Reliable, self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Must be willing/able to work from 9AM – 5PM, 5 days per week.
- In addition, have the ability to work significant overtime hours and weekends during our busy holiday season & Father’s Day.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com