Bug-Beam Combo - Classic YELLOW 3.0 (1 Unit + 1 Beam!)
Upgrade to sniper status with a BUG-BEAM and save $5!
The BUG-A-SALT 3.0 is specifically tailored to the needs of the more serious fly hunter. Those who are fluent in weaponry & gun handling will appreciate custom improvements such as the cross-bolt safety, trigger redesign, and Patridge sight (not to be confused with the bird, the sight is named after the famous rifleman Patridge). Install your BUG-BEAM onto this baby and become Chris Kyle in your own backyard. Yes folks, that’s a heck of a lot safer & more fun than being stationed in Sadr City over in I-Rack!
Product details below. Send us your kill shot photos, you might win a Bronze Star!
BUG-A-SALT 3.0 FEATURES:
- New Cross Bolt Safety! Once it's on, it's on. Once it's off, it's off. Feel free to rapid fire, folks!
- Sleek design has streamlined the feel of the gun. It's like butter on toast.
- Updated engineering on trigger mechanism. It's now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children, pets, & idiots.
- Barrel has been lifted & Patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting. You can shoot the fly in the back of the neck now!
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Stronger spring creates a tighter salt pattern.
- Non-toxic and no batteries required. Uses ordinary table salt for ammo.
- Recommended for soft-bodied insects: common houseflies, mosquitos, pest/poisonous spiders, small – large (but not XL) roaches, lantern flies, cabbage worms, earwigs and moths.
- For use by responsible people only. Do not shoot at pets, butterflies, kittens, or humans.
- Includes 1-year warranty, limited 2-year warranty with proof of purchase.
- Not suitable for carpenter bees! You must upgrade to our CO2 powered SHRED-ER.
- Batteries included. (Type: LR44 [3 x 1.5V])
- Beer NOT included.
- Comes with easy instructions.
- Includes Allen wrench for calibrating.
- Complies with FDA performance standards.
- 1-year warranty with proof of purchase.
- Fits 2.0 & 3.0 models.
- Lorenzo “easy to install” video available online.
- Free shipping with orders over $60 go out via FEDEX GROUND.
- Rush shipping (provided by FEDEX) leaves our facility Monday through Friday.
- Rush shipping normally arrives in 2 business days. This means if you order Rush shipping on Saturday, it goes out the door on Monday & package arrives on Wednesday.
- FEDEX now delivers on Saturday. However, FEDEX does not deliver any packages on Sunday.
- Rush orders will be shipped the same day if placed before 2 PM PST Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Sorry No Rush or Ground shipping to PO Box/APO/FPO/DPO.
- All packages shipped to PO Box/APO/FPO/DPO will go out via FEDEX SMART POST.
- SDSteven D.Verified BuyerReviewingCLASSIC YELLOW 3.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoGood Stuff
I’ve been so excited to use this fly exterminator that we now enjoy our morning coffee together.
- NGNickolas G. I.Verified BuyerReviewingCLASSIC YELLOW 3.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoYou'll love it!
Great, trigger could be easily to pull, but definitely effective when shot 1-4 ft. or so.
Fly on my windo about 2.5ft.
- THthe h.ReviewingCLASSIC YELLOW 3.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGET ONE!!!!
bro....my wife bought me this for xmas.....i havent stopped walking around the house ..... fly swatter and bug zappers dont even compare....it SO much fun...i used to get annoyed by houseflies....now i get excited!!! 10/10 .... men dont grow up....
man-child approved and recomended
uploaded photo of a pregnant fly after it met 3.0
- RVRaymond V.Verified ReviewerReviewingCLASSIC YELLOW 3.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoZe' Bug-A-Salt Howitzer
This is Absolutely Killer in Every way from Quality, Size, Function & Style to Deliver a Fantabulous Sodium Chloride Lobotomy in Insects Everywhere. SankU 🍓 Much my Friends @ Bug-A-Salt... God Bless U & Ur's
- JPJosh P.Verified BuyerReviewingCLASSIC YELLOW 3.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat product with amazing customer service!
I bought a Bug-a-salt because we have livestock making our yard a target rich environment. I thought my son and I could take turns with it. How wrong I was. He is a dedicated bug hunter and I wasn't getting much trigger time. I decided to buy a 2nd gun but there was a sale so I ended up buying a third to keep on hand as a present should the need arise. One of the guns ended up having a small issue but after emailing customer support, they quickly warrantied the issue. Amazing customer service! To make up for the missed hunting time they included a bug beam! Very clever marketing team! This thing is a game changer! Now our other guns need beams so I'm about to place another order! Josh and CarsonBug-A-Salt1 year ago
Lookin good Josh & Carson!
Be sure the kiddo's supervised when operating the BUG-A-SALT!