National Bug-A-Salt Association Membership Stickers
National BUG-A-SALT Association Membership Stickers
Proudly display the National BUG-A-SALT Association sticker on your bumper, toolbox, truck, laptop, cooler, tractor, water bottle, 4-wheeler…. Possibilities as far as the fly can see.
- Includes 5 stickers
- High quality adhesive
- UV protective layer to prevent fading
- Size: 4" diameter
- Free shipping with orders over $49 go out via FEDEX GROUND (lower 48 ONLY!).
- Rush shipping (provided by FEDEX) leaves our facility Monday through Friday.
- Rush shipping normally arrives in 2 business days. This means if you order Rush shipping on Saturday, it goes out the door on Monday & package arrives on Wednesday.
- FEDEX now delivers on Saturday. However, FEDEX does not deliver any packages on Sunday.
- Rush orders will be shipped the same day if placed before 2 PM PST Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Sorry No Rush or Ground shipping to PO Box/APO/FPO/DPO.
- All packages shipped to PO Box/APO/FPO/DPO will go out via FEDEX SMART POST.
- CSChris S.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 week agolots of fun
It would be nice if you included one with each gun.Bug-A-Salt6 days ago
Thanks for the feedback, Chris!
We agree! We're working on adding them to every shipment.
Why only two stars, though?! :(
- LNLarry N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoCute really like
- AMAshley M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoStick them on with pride!
Proud member of the national bug a salt association! Put them on our camper and our truck and are going on a tour soon of fly. Killing mayhem! Excellent stickers to spread the word!
- KKKraig K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoStickers
I added one to each of the guns that I gave as presents. so cool!
- JJJohnnie J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoLet the world know!
Of your proud bug-a-salt membership!
I have found that covertly placing these on the rear windows of Patrol Cars parked at the local doughnut shop is a GREAT way for us white-haired old guys to get a burst of adrenaline!