Only in the relatively recent past did pink acquire its feminine connotations. It wasn’t until Freud’s theories about sexuality and childhood, that pink started to take hold as the color for baby girls. By the 1950s, pink = femininity. 2021, Lorenzo says “It's pink and black, not much more punk rock than that!!!” Not sure we can even say any of this anymore without getting cancelled, but heck we’re not going to start calling everyone “they” - we’re BUG-A-SALT.
Order your LIMITED EDITION politically incorrect, pink gun today before they sell out! Includes 1-year warranty with proof of purchase, limited 2-year warranty.
The BUG-A-SALT 3.0 is specifically tailored to the needs of the more serious fly hunter. Those who are fluent in weaponry & gun handling will appreciate custom improvements such as cross-bolt safety, trigger redesign, and Patridge sight (not to be confused with the bird, the sight is named after the famous rifleman Patridge). We are very proud of this new, lethal edition to our family. However, we must warn that instead of leaving flies whole for easy cleanup, it may splatter them. Lorenzo also assures the 3.0 model greatly increases odds for in-flight take down.
- New Cross-Bolt Safety! Once it's on, it's on. Once it's off, it's off. Feel free to rapid fire, folks!
- Sleek design has streamlined the feel of the gun. It's like butter on toast.
- Updated engineering on trigger mechanism. It's now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children, pets & idiots.
- Barrel has been lifted & Patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting. You can shoot the fly in the back of the neck now!
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Stronger spring creates a tighter salt pattern.
- Non-toxic and no batteries required. Uses ordinary table salt for ammo.
- Recommended for soft-bodied insects: common houseflies, mosquitos, pest/poisonous spiders, small – large (but not XL) roaches, lantern flies, cabbage worms, earwigs and moths.
- For use by responsible people only. Do not shoot at pets, butterflies, kittens, or humans.
- Not suitable for carpenter bees! You must upgrade to our CO2 powered SHRED-ER.
- Free shipping with orders over $49 go out via FEDEX GROUND (lower 48 ONLY!).
- Rush shipping (provided by FEDEX) leaves our facility Monday through Friday.
- Rush shipping normally arrives in 2 business days. This means if you order Rush shipping on Saturday, it goes out the door on Monday & package arrives on Wednesday.
- FEDEX now delivers on Saturday. However, FEDEX does not deliver any packages on Sunday.
- Rush orders will be shipped the same day if placed before 2 PM PST Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Sorry No Rush or Ground shipping to PO Box/APO/FPO/DPO.
- All packages shipped to PO Box/APO/FPO/DPO will go out via FEDEX SMART POST.
- BWBlane W.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition Passion Assassin 3.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago3.0 Passion Assassin
This is a very cool idea way ahead of the ordinary fly swatter. Bought this one for my wife and she is very pleased with it’s operation and outstanding features and overall the color. Thanks again for such a cool way to harvest the dreaded house fly. Mama’s is the bottom one of course because I am a camo man.
BlaneBug-A-Salt1 year ago
Lovely display you've got there, Blane!
Thank you for the kind words and the photos!
- PKPaul K.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition Passion Assassin 3.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPassion Assassin 3.0 L E
Wife likes it! We now have his and hers!Bug-A-Salt1 year ago
A match made in fly heaven!
- HSHeather S.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition Passion Assassin 3.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFemale Bug Assasin!
Last year was our 1st year in NC. We quickly realized that the summers were owned by the flies!! No contraption we purchased seemed to work..and we would just sit around and wait! Now..I get to look cool while I destroy the flies invading our space! My boyfriend has one too and we love to keep daily kill tallies!! What a fun inventive way to get rid of annoying bugs!!
- CPCynthia P.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition Passion Assassin 3.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove it!!
I got this pink one AND the Gold digger and I enjoy the heck out them!!
- EHEdward H.Verified BuyerReviewingBug-Beam Combo - Passion Assassin 3.0 (1 Unit + 1 Beam!)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLotta fun!
Instead of grossing out at the recent tiny moth invasion in our house, now my kids are lunging for our new bug a salt. I appreciate the red dot sight and safe salt blast on the occasion that I find tiny German roaches in our silverware drawer. You can't exactly blast bug poison all over that stuff, but a pinch of high velocity salt is the perfect remedy