BUG-A-SALT is proud to honor Bill Jordan’s legacy with this special, limited edition 3.0 model, featuring REALTREE’s EDGE pattern. Similar to Bill, who blew up after he showed up at SHOT SHOW in 1986 with a few REALTREE garments, some mannequins, and no credibility in the manufacturing world – BUG-A-SALT’s Lorenzo Maggiore has managed to overcome great odds, continues to innovate, and aspires for BUG-A-SALT to become a household name. Reflect your love of the adventurous, outdoor REALTREE lifestyle while you slaughter flies, roaches, mosquitos!
The BUG-A-SALT REALTREE 3.0 is specifically tailored to the needs of the more serious fly hunter. Those who are fluent in weaponry & gun handling will appreciate custom improvements such as cross-bolt safety, trigger redesign, and Patridge sight (not to be confused with the bird, the sight is named after the famous rifleman Patridge).
We are very proud of this new, lethal edition to our family. However, we must warn that instead of leaving flies whole for easy cleanup, it may splatter them. Lorenzo also assures the 3.0 model greatly increases odds for in-flight take down.
- BADASS REALTREE EDGE CAMO water transfer design.
- New Cross-Bolt Safety! Once it's on, it's on. Once it's off, it's off. Feel free to rapid fire, folks!
- Sleek design has streamlined the feel of the gun. It's like butter on toast.
- Updated engineering on trigger mechanism. It's now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children, pets, & idiots.
- Barrel has been lifted & Patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting. You can shoot the fly in the back of the neck now!
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Stronger spring creates a tighter salt pattern.
- Non-toxic and no batteries required. Uses ordinary table salt for ammo.
- Recommended for soft-bodied insects: common houseflies, mosquitos, pest/poisonous spiders, small – large (but not XL) roaches, lantern flies, cabbage worms, earwigs and moths.
- For use by responsible people only. Do not shoot at pets, butterflies, kittens, or humans.
- Includes 1-year warranty, limited 2-year warranty with proof of purchase.
- Each Realtree Camo 3.0 has its own unique pattern, color and layout have slight variations.
- Not suitable for carpenter bees! You must upgrade to our CO2 powered SHRED-ER.
- Free shipping with orders over $60 go out via FEDEX GROUND.
- Rush shipping (provided by FEDEX) leaves our facility Monday through Friday.
- Rush shipping normally arrives in 2 business days. This means if you order Rush shipping on Saturday, it goes out the door on Monday & package arrives on Wednesday.
- FEDEX now delivers on Saturday. However, FEDEX does not deliver any packages on Sunday.
- Rush orders will be shipped the same day if placed before 2 PM PST Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Sorry No Rush or Ground shipping to PO Box/APO/FPO/DPO.
- All packages shipped to PO Box/APO/FPO/DPO will go out via FEDEX SMART POST.
- KCK C.Verified ReviewerReviewingLimited Edition Realtree Camo 3.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBugger Off!
Real Tree 3.0 I love this thing, it is so much fun. I does take a hit or two for large fly's but, it just adds to the hunt. Moth turn the dust... Poof! It does take some practice and that is all part of the fun. The first day I had it, I had to go outside to continue my hunt. LMAOBug-A-Salt3 months ago
Thanks for the review, KC... Get 'em!
- MMMatthew M.Verified BuyerReviewingBug-Beam Combo - Realtree Camo 3.0 (1 Unit + 1 Beam!)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSo good!!
I’ve taken out about 50 flies in the first week. 😂
- MCMICHAEL C.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition Realtree Camo 3.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBug Blaster 10/10
Found an Earwig crawling around on my ceiling, busted out the Limited Edition Realtree Camo 3.0 Big Blaster for the first time and it worked perfectly. Doesn't splatter the bug, more so knocks it really hard so you can kleenex squish it without leaving a mark on your wall. I expected more salt with each shot so that it would be noticeable around where the big was blasted, but I was pleasantly surprised that couldn't really find any traces of the salt after shooting the bug. I am excited to have this for when we get peaky flies in the house, so far after buying this the flies inside my house have magically disappeared, guess they know better than to stick around. All in all, a fun product to use that works great, also serves as endless entertainment for the kids.
- BWBlane W.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition Realtree Camo 3.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCamo killer
This gun is so cool to harvest the peskie fly population. We’ve even been hunting without a license because not wanting to fill out the mandatory kill sheet requested by state. This is by far the most fun you will ever have with your clothes on. Thanks so much for such a great and fun weapon. Blane White
- MHMark H.Verified BuyerReviewingLimited Edition Realtree Camo 3.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAWESOME
This thing is too cool and effective. My wife rolled her eyes at first. She later admitted......"No flies."Bug-A-Salt1 year ago
No flies will be left alive!