Bug-Beam Combo - Black Fly 3.0 (1 Unit + 1 Beam!)
Upgrade to sniper status with a BUG-BEAM and save $5!
The BUG-A-SALT 3.0 is specifically tailored to the needs of the more serious fly hunter. Those who are fluent in weaponry & gun handling will appreciate custom improvements such as the cross-bolt safety, trigger redesign, and Patridge sight (not to be confused with the bird, the sight is named after the famous rifleman Patridge). Install your BUG-BEAM onto this baby and become Chris Kyle in your own backyard. Yes folks, that’s a heck of a lot safer & more fun than being stationed in Sadr City over in I-Rack!
Product details below. Send us your kill shot photos, you might win a Bronze Star!
BUG-A-SALT 3.0 FEATURES:
- New Cross-Bolt Safety! Once it's on, it's on. Once it's off, it's off. Feel free to rapid fire, folks!
- Sleek design has streamlined the feel of the gun. It's like butter on toast.
- Updated engineering on trigger mechanism. It's now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children, pets, & idiots.
- Barrel has been lifted & Patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting. You can shoot the fly in the back of the neck now!
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Stronger spring creates a tighter salt pattern.
- Non-toxic and no batteries required. Uses ordinary table salt for ammo.
- Recommended for soft-bodied insects: common houseflies, mosquitos, pest/poisonous spiders, small – large (but not XL) roaches, lantern flies, cabbage worms, earwigs and moths.
- For use by responsible people only. Do not shoot at pets, butterflies, kittens, or humans.
- Includes 1-year warranty, limited 2-year warranty with proof of purchase.
- Not suitable for carpenter bees! You must upgrade to our CO2 powered SHRED-ER.
- Batteries included. (Type: LR44 [3 x 1.5V])
- Beer NOT included.
- Comes with easy instructions.
- Includes Allen wrench for calibrating.
- Complies with FDA performance standards.
- 1-year warranty with proof of purchase.
- Fits 2.0 & 3.0 models.
- Lorenzo “easy to install” video available online.
- Free shipping with orders over $60 go out via FEDEX GROUND.
- Rush shipping (provided by FEDEX) leaves our facility Monday through Friday.
- Rush shipping normally arrives in 2 business days. This means if you order Rush shipping on Saturday, it goes out the door on Monday & package arrives on Wednesday.
- FEDEX now delivers on Saturday. However, FEDEX does not deliver any packages on Sunday.
- Rush orders will be shipped the same day if placed before 2 PM PST Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Sorry No Rush or Ground shipping to PO Box/APO/FPO/DPO.
- All packages shipped to PO Box/APO/FPO/DPO will go out via FEDEX SMART POST.
- RNRichard N.Verified BuyerReviewingBLACK FLY EDITION 3.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWorks!
It took a bit to get use to but after a couple of killshots it was easy and fun. Salt is fine enough to penetrate through the screen without tearing a hole.
- TSThomas S.Verified BuyerReviewingBug-Beam Combo - Black Fly 3.0 (1 Unit + 1 Beam!)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBlack widow no more
Well...works on spiders.
Working on the car and saw a giant black widow up by my master cylinder. Searched the work bench for something hard enough to kill it and soft enough to not damage the firewall...then it hit me "hey you just bought that bug-a-salt...does it work on big spiders?"
Ohhhh it works on spiders. Line up the laser, say a few Clint Eastwood lines and spider no more. Completely obliterated and no damage to any vehicle parts, no worries about potential misses and bites. The perfect tool for the right situation!
- KFKathy F.Verified BuyerReviewingBLACK FLY EDITION 3.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoToo much fun!
Unbelievable fun! Grown men laughing hysterically! Amazon won’t send them in California!!!!Bug-A-Salt8 months ago
Love to see that inner child come alive!
- SLSteve L. J.Verified BuyerReviewingBLACK FLY EDITION 3.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoShooting stink bugs
Have stink bugs on the back of my house every year and I've sprayed them, swatted them before with less than satisfying results. So I was ready this year with the Black Fly and while I have to get a foot or less away, it works well kills them at that range, which is no problem being they're not afraid of anything due to their awful smell. Anyway it works a lot of and shoots them so it propells them away in many cases. Much cleaner and neater than swatting or spray with poison.Bug-A-Salt1 year ago
Send in some good stink bug shots... We're lacking in that department!
- BPBobby P.Verified BuyerReviewingBLACK FLY EDITION 3.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSenior Fly bites d dust!
WOW it's great for sniping flies in tight situations ! LUV ITBug-A-Salt1 year ago
Hasta la vista!