SHRED-ER Salt Cartridges – CASE OF 144
Purchase by the case and save big time on our “never seen before” patented SHRED-ER salt cartridges. With over 1,400 shots, heavy users can put over $40 back in their pocket while they SHRED the sh!t out of giant roaches, murder hornets, carpenter bees, scorpions, lantern flies, centipedes or any other sorry MotherF@#-ing pest insects who dare cross their path.
For the frugal folks mulling this purchase over in Michigan, you are saving over 30%! Regular price is 10 cents a shot and getting ‘em by the case puts you at 6.9 cents. We know there are people out there in Wisconsin still counting their ha'pennies. And if you haven’t got a ha’penny, then God bless you!
Whether or not you purchase 144 shots or 1,400 shots, we are extremely proud of this new, lethal, salt ammunition. However, we must warn you of its power. Don’t be an idiot. This stuff will damage furniture, paint, finished surfaces, & window screens. DO NOT SHOOT critters sitting on Grandma’s antiques! No butterflies, praying mantises, kittens or the like are to be targeted with this device. Pest insects only.
Click HERE for Official Demo Video!
- 144 cartridges, 1,440 rounds of ammunition = 6.9¢ a shot!
- Powered by non-toxic, ordinary sodium (Na)
- ONLY compatible with BUG-A-SALT SHRED-ER
- Non reusable, please recycle plastic when spent
- Wear safety glasses for your protection during operation
- Do not attempt to modify or service this product & contact us directly for assistance.
- Cheaper than a carton of cigarettes... healthier too!
- Recommended to eliminate pests including: Giant Roaches/Waterbugs, Murder Hornets, Carpenter Bees, Centipedes, Scorpions, Giant biting spiders such Banana or Joro, Locusts, Potato Beetles, Squash Bugs, Tomato/Hornworms, and Lantern Flies.
- NOT Compatible with BUG-A-SALT 3.0 or 2.5!
- Free shipping with orders over $49 go out via FEDEX GROUND (lower 48 ONLY!).
- Rush shipping (provided by FEDEX) leaves our facility Monday through Friday.
- Rush shipping normally arrives in 2 business days. This means if you order Rush shipping on Saturday, it goes out the door on Monday & package arrives on Wednesday.
- FEDEX now delivers on Saturday. However, FEDEX does not deliver any packages on Sunday.
- Rush orders will be shipped the same day if placed before 2 PM PST Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Sorry No Rush or Ground shipping to PO Box/APO/FPO/DPO.
- All packages shipped to PO Box/APO/FPO/DPO will go out via FEDEX SMART POST.
- ABALBERT B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGreat product
With the case added to what I already have in stock I’m well prepared to enjoy the hunt and kill of lantern flies. It has become a sport. The shredder is perfect for the sport.
- RCRobert C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy armed chair
Good bang for your buck. Flys don’t have a chanceBug-A-Salt1 month ago
Armed chair... genius!
- CPCorbin P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBug A Salt Shredder review
Product has worked great and fits in a 30 cal ammo can with thirty co2 cartridges on the top. I’ve taken out Scorpions, wasps, and roaches 🪳 with this Bug A Salt ammo and it works great. Definitely a nuisance problem solver lol.
- SBSherry B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBye bye bugs
I absolutely love the shredder and the original a salt gun, I just find i need to use the a salt shot gun more often do to the price of ammo for the shredder. That being said, this is the cheapest route to reload for the big ones! I've reloaded my own but it would be nice if they made a kit with precut self-adhesive paper for reloading.
- BHBrad H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPlenty of Ammo
This is a lot of ammo for a really fun fly gun…I don’t know I could have this much fun shooting bugs.